An engaging job posting attracts more – and especially the right – candidates. Therefore, we have some tips to get you started with your request.
- Keep it clear: explain in detail what the job entails.
- Make it easy to read: use titles (e.g. general knowledge, technical knowledge, extras…) and bullet points in your text.
- Make it personal: tell something about your company, the team, the project …
- Keep it interesting: explain more about the benefits of the assignment and why someone should apply.
- I am looking for a mid-level contingent worker and only seniors are suggested. What should I do?
- I found 2 good candidates, now what?