As a tester-analyst you are an indispensable link in our team. Customer satisfaction is what drives you - thorough testing is the tool you use to achieve this. Thanks to you, software releases are delivered without the need for hotfixes. You have an eye for continuous improvement - you see, suggest and implement process changes and pro-actively propose solutions.
- Initially, you focus on the Connecting-Expertise software platform. This is permanently expanded and enriched with new modules and updates/upgrades of existing features. Thus, on an annual basis, we usually foresee about 15 releases. The test work in the context of these releases forms the bulk of your day job:
- You translate functional analyses into a test plan, taking into account the business requirements.
- You plan tests, carry them out and follow them up. You also participate in the defect management process so that the software quality is guaranteed.
- You coordinate the acceptance tests and compile the final acceptance report
- You also support the delivery team with the implementation of the Connecting-Expertise software at our clients. In doing so, you are responsible for the following, among other things
- Testing the configuration worked out by the delivery team on the basis of the processes the client wishes to support
- Assisting with the creation of manuals and documentation
- Supporting users with functional questions.
- Experience with testing software packages in a structured way.
- Trilingual NL/FR/EN
- Sense of initiative and able to work independently
- Flexible and able to deal with multiple projects running simultaneously
- Knowledge of sql
- A number of years of relevant work experience
You will be working in a dynamic organization in full (national and international) expansion. We offer a competitive remuneration including a company car and insurance package.
For more info
+32 476 400 205